(3:26:09 PM) Zenith034: Jeffikins.
(3:26:24 PM) mx13punk: woooo
(3:27:05 PM) Zenith034: I loves you.
(3:27:10 PM) mx13punk: I know
(3:27:11 PM) mx13punk: steven
(3:27:12 PM) mx13punk: I know
(3:27:19 PM) mx13punk: now get in the kitchen bitch
(3:27:21 PM) Zenith034: I am going to make a whole box o' spaghetti tonight.
(3:27:30 PM) mx13punk: NOW
(3:27:31 PM) mx13punk: NOW
(3:27:31 PM) mx13punk: NOW
(3:27:32 PM) mx13punk: NOW
(3:27:34 PM) mx13punk: D:
(3:27:36 PM) Zenith034: I can't now.
(3:27:38 PM) Zenith034: Dishes.
(3:27:40 PM) Zenith034: Bitch.
(3:27:48 PM) mx13punk: :(
(3:27:49 PM) Zenith034: At least I don't think I can now...
(3:27:52 PM) mx13punk: I'm hungry
(3:27:52 PM) Zenith034: Let me check..
(3:27:57 PM) Zenith034: You are forever hungry.
(3:27:58 PM) mx13punk: :(
(3:28:04 PM) mx13punk: HUNGRY FOR LOVE!
(3:28:09 PM) Zenith034: You have love.
(3:28:13 PM) mx13punk: MORE!
(3:28:14 PM) mx13punk: LOVE!
(3:28:15 PM) Zenith034: And yet you hunger for more...
(3:28:16 PM) mx13punk: MORELOVE!
(3:28:22 PM) Zenith034: YOU DON"T KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU ARE
(3:28:25 PM) Zenith034: I cry at night.
(3:28:27 PM) Zenith034: I DO!
(3:28:29 PM) mx13punk: YES I DO
(3:28:30 PM) Zenith034: FOREVER!
(3:28:43 PM) mx13punk: I'm well aware
(3:28:44 PM) Zenith034: SUCK MY DICK DICK DICK
(3:28:47 PM) mx13punk: mk
(3:28:50 PM) Zenith034: Alright.
(3:28:51 PM) mx13punk: if you cook dinner
(3:28:54 PM) Zenith034: Alright.
(3:28:57 PM) mx13punk: now
(3:28:58 PM) mx13punk: NOW
(3:28:59 PM) mx13punk: NOW
(3:29:00 PM) mx13punk: NOW
(3:29:07 PM) mx13punk: did you get garlic bread?
(3:29:11 PM) mx13punk: plz god say yes
(3:29:17 PM) mx13punk: I crave it in my soul
(3:30:14 PM) mx13punk: IN MY SOUL!!!!
(3:30:42 PM) mx13punk: soul
(3:30:53 PM) Zenith034: I got some.
(3:30:57 PM) mx13punk: YES1
(3:30:59 PM) mx13punk: YES YES YES!
(3:31:05 PM) mx13punk: !!
(3:31:05 PM) Zenith034: I got two loaves.
(3:31:10 PM) Zenith034: Of garlic bread.
(3:31:16 PM) Zenith034: I don't know if it is the right kind...
(3:31:16 PM) mx13punk: OH MY GOD A BURRITO!
(3:31:19 PM) mx13punk: :D
(3:31:23 PM) Zenith034: But I grabbed what I saw.
(3:31:24 PM) mx13punk: are they garlic
(3:31:30 PM) Zenith034: Should be.
(3:31:36 PM) mx13punk: does this garlic contain bread?
(3:31:53 PM) mx13punk: DOES IT STEVEN?!
(3:32:04 PM) mx13punk: is it in a shiny green/red foily tube
(3:32:10 PM) Zenith034: Not really a tube.
(3:32:17 PM) Zenith034: I'd call it just... foily paperness.
(3:32:19 PM) mx13punk: bag/tube
(3:32:23 PM) mx13punk: thing
(3:32:24 PM) mx13punk: er
(3:32:26 PM) mx13punk: thinger
(3:32:27 PM) Zenith034: Yeah.
(3:32:32 PM) Zenith034: Pretty sure it is the right stuff.
(3:32:35 PM) Zenith034: Cause it was all they had.
(3:32:40 PM) mx13punk: awesome
(3:32:51 PM) mx13punk: back that shit
(3:32:58 PM) mx13punk: and thow those meatballs in the sauce
(3:32:59 PM) mx13punk: mmmmmm
(3:33:00 PM) mx13punk: sauce
(3:33:08 PM) mx13punk: sweet
(3:33:10 PM) mx13punk: sweet sauce
(3:33:30 PM) mx13punk: I'm gonna eat the shit out of that spagetti dude
(3:33:32 PM) Zenith034: Alright...
(3:33:34 PM) mx13punk: fo-rizzle
(3:33:37 PM) Zenith034: This is going to be a lot of food.
(3:33:42 PM) mx13punk: it best be
(3:33:45 PM) Zenith034: Because... we only got two sauces.
(3:33:52 PM) Zenith034: And two boxes of spaghetti.
(3:33:56 PM) mx13punk: cause I intend to vomit while eating it
(3:33:58 PM) mx13punk: and then eat more
(3:34:00 PM) Zenith034: So... yeah.
(3:34:01 PM) Zenith034: Okay.
(3:34:45 PM) Zenith034: Water is going to take forever to boil.
(3:37:16 PM) mx13punk: turn that biatch up
(3:37:21 PM) mx13punk: up up and away
(3:37:26 PM) mx13punk: set it to 11 steve
(3:37:34 PM) mx13punk: light a match under that mug
(3:37:39 PM) mx13punk: whatever it takes
(3:37:45 PM) mx13punk: make that bitch boil
(3:38:03 PM) mx13punk: Cause daddy's commin home in a half hour
(3:38:07 PM) mx13punk: and he's hungry baby
(3:38:11 PM) mx13punk: he's real hungry
(3:38:14 PM) mx13punk: for you
(3:38:28 PM) mx13punk: and that sweet noodly goodness
(3:38:31 PM) mx13punk: and sauce
(3:38:35 PM) mx13punk: sweet sweet sauce
(3:38:43 PM) mx13punk: and garlic bread of delight
(3:38:49 PM) mx13punk: Daddy's gonna be a fatty tonite
(3:39:04 PM) mx13punk: fatty fatty fat fat
(3:39:13 PM) mx13punk: cause daddy's where it's at
(3:39:18 PM) mx13punk: and that's a fact
(3:39:22 PM) mx13punk: you know it
(3:39:24 PM) mx13punk: I kow it
(3:39:27 PM) mx13punk: we both know
(3:39:32 PM) mx13punk: this whole court room knows it
(3:39:35 PM) mx13punk: now
(3:39:40 PM) mx13punk: GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY SON!!!
(3:39:47 PM) mx13punk: BLAM
(3:39:52 PM) mx13punk: D:
(3:40:27 PM) Zenith034: Lol
(3:40:32 PM) Zenith034: That was hilarious to read all at once.
(3:41:02 PM) mx13punk: :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home