Friday, July 21, 2006

(12:17:21 PM) Zenith034: Jeffrey!
(12:18:30 PM) mx13punk: Stephen!
(12:18:55 PM) Zenith034: What we doin' tonight?
(12:19:24 PM) mx13punk: Getting drunk enough to completly forget about my shit whole life!
(12:19:27 PM) mx13punk: you!?
(12:19:51 PM) Zenith034: I DON'T KNOW
(12:19:55 PM) mx13punk: OMG
(12:19:57 PM) Zenith034: Are you going to play magic tonight?
(12:20:00 PM) mx13punk: ya
(12:20:11 PM) Zenith034: Going to get drunk after?
(12:20:22 PM) mx13punk: yup
(12:20:26 PM) mx13punk: as hell
(12:21:20 PM) Zenith034: I wanna come! WEE
(12:21:27 PM) mx13punk: OK!
(12:21:53 PM) mx13punk: I'm going to be wreckless and irresponsible to the point that I injure myself :D!
(12:22:23 PM) mx13punk: Blood loos and hemeraging are in the plans!
(12:22:26 PM) mx13punk: WOOOO!
(12:22:34 PM) Zenith034: YEEEEHAW
(12:22:43 PM) Zenith034: Who is comin' bitch?!\
(12:22:51 PM) mx13punk: I don't know
(12:22:59 PM) mx13punk: brb
(12:23:12 PM) Zenith034: ok
(12:24:48 PM) mx13punk: at first it was just going to be me drinking alone to celebrate my horribly wasted life, then wiggy said he was going, then mickey said he was going, I figured you would go, and I don't think anyone else is going, but stinson might, I don't know
(12:25:19 PM) mx13punk: so we're all gonna celebrate my shitty life, together! :D
(12:25:33 PM) Zenith034: Weee.
(12:25:36 PM) mx13punk: weee
(12:25:38 PM) mx13punk: indeed
(12:26:22 PM) mx13punk: I'm hoping to die of alcohol poisoning, but it'd be a added bonus if I get stabed with an AIDs laced knife
(12:26:36 PM) mx13punk: just something to keep in mind, if you happen to see an AIDs laced knife
(12:26:40 PM) mx13punk: pick it up for me
(12:26:56 PM) Zenith034: Huzzah
(12:27:03 PM) mx13punk: right then! we have a plan!
(12:27:25 PM) mx13punk: we're heading up ther abot 10:30, but we'll probably pick you up before then
(12:27:53 PM) Zenith034: Sounds like a good idear to me
(12:28:00 PM) mx13punk: excelent
(12:28:37 PM) mx13punk: it's a BYOWTPJOOHM* party, so it should be good times
(12:29:04 PM) Zenith034: I don't know what that means... but I am sure it is entirely depressing.
(12:29:15 PM) mx13punk: good guess ~_^
(12:29:20 PM) mx13punk: I'm not having a good life
(12:29:23 PM) mx13punk: it'll pass
(12:29:43 PM) Zenith034: Me niether. High five.
(12:29:46 PM) mx13punk: woot


Bring your own weapon to put Jeff out of his missery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home