(10:54:24) ManicWiggy: i have a job you can do for me jeff
(10:54:28) Mx: hm?
(10:55:16) ManicWiggy: Its called a blowjob, i don't know if you've heard of it before, it requires you to get on your knees and open your mouf, and then it all ends with me recieving genital pleasure. I'll explain it in more detail later.
(10:55:55) Mx: does it involve biting down and severing your member from your body? Cause I've played a game like this before, and that's how I won
(10:56:17) ManicWiggy: naw, in this version, you cant win cause its not a game its a job
(10:57:06) Mx: well, I would find this job more rewarding if I atleast got a meal out of it. So I'll be snacking on your detached hotdog tonite
(10:57:08) Mx: mk?
(10:57:39) ManicWiggy: nah, i'd rather buy you an actual hotdog, with all the toppings you want.
(10:57:48) ManicWiggy: as salary
(10:57:54) Mx: I'd prefere a manwhich
(10:58:05) ManicWiggy: but it comes with free MAYO!
(10:58:13) Mx: naw, I'll pass
(10:58:22) Mx: I've got a better offer from some chick, you understand
(10:58:43) ManicWiggy: I understand... but you're passing up the chance of a lifetime, I want you to know that
(10:59:04) Mx: it's very similar to your job, only in this job I'm not queer, and I get some tang
(10:59:08) Mx: I start tonite
(10:59:11) Mx: I'm pretty excited
(10:59:24) ManicWiggy: i c
(10:59:31) ManicWiggy: well, there you go
(10:59:34) Mx: yup

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home