(09:59:13) AShatteredGrave: Nothing better than making my boss look like a dick.
(09:59:58) Mx: hehe
(10:01:00) AShatteredGrave: I can still taste the bitching in the air though. It's only a matter of time.
(10:02:45) Mx: block it man
(10:02:51) Mx: don't take it seriously
(10:03:05) Mx: when they bitch at you, write a silly poem about how stupid their faces are
(10:03:52) Mx: just think to yourself, "The are bitching at me, because they have tiny dicks."
(10:05:57) Mx: or "They are yelling at me because their nanny touched them as children"
(10:06:14) Mx: or "They are yelling at me because they are ashamed of their bodies"
(10:06:30) Mx: trust me, this will make it much easier
(10:06:35) AShatteredGrave: You are seriously fucked up in the head.
(10:07:26) Mx: you can't tell me you wouldn't start cracking up if, in your head, while they where bitching at you, you where saying "I am far more endowed than you will ever dream of being."
(10:08:11) Mx: or "I know, if I wanted to, I could fuck your wife and you would never known... but I won't cause she's ugly as hell"
(10:08:59) Mx: or "If I was as lonely as you are, I would be yelling a lot too."
(10:10:18) AShatteredGrave: Seriously fucked up.
(10:10:20) AShatteredGrave: lol

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home