(8:10:13 AM) Mx: that was weird
(8:10:32 AM) zenith034: Sos your face.
(8:10:45 AM) Mx: damnit! you're right!
(10:18:54 AM) Mx: hoe
(10:18:57 AM) zenith034: HOE!
(10:19:01 AM) Mx: D:
(10:19:06 AM) Mx: so much hate!
(10:19:12 AM) zenith034: Not really.
(10:19:12 AM) Mx: D:
(10:19:14 AM) zenith034: I loves you...
(10:19:16 AM) zenith034: Deep down...
(10:19:16 AM) Mx: yay
(10:19:24 AM) zenith034: I just don't know how to show it.
(10:19:26 AM) zenith034: Teach me?
(10:19:40 AM) Mx: so.... when are you comming home? I'll teach you all about the birds and the how to blow a mans
(10:19:47 AM) Mx: I mean bees
(10:19:49 AM) Mx: ...
(10:19:53 AM) Mx: BEES DAMNIT
(10:20:27 AM) Mx: ...
(10:20:43 AM) zenith034: Got'cha.
(10:21:59 AM) Mx: when you commin home damnit!
(10:22:05 AM) zenith034: Not this weekend.
(10:22:07 AM) zenith034: next weekend.
(10:22:10 AM) zenith034: Sunday, probably.
(10:22:12 AM) zenith034: Or Saturday.
(10:22:20 AM) Mx: cool
(10:22:33 AM) Mx: I miss your scent...
(10:22:39 AM) zenith034: Getting drunk as hells on Friday with Cheryl.
(10:22:44 AM) Mx: nice
(10:22:48 AM) Mx: where is she from?
(10:23:04 AM) zenith034: South Bend.
(10:23:08 AM) zenith034: Which isn't in the south.
(10:23:12 AM) zenith034: It is in the north.
(10:23:17 AM) Mx: cool, she needs to come and party with us some time
(10:23:36 AM) Mx: we can put our hands in da air
(10:23:45 AM) Mx: and wave'em like we just don't care
(10:23:59 AM) zenith034: Hells yeah.
(10:24:02 AM) zenith034: She wants to meet you guys.
(10:24:08 AM) zenith034: Seeing as I talk about you guys too much.
(10:24:09 AM) Mx: awesome sauce
(10:24:21 AM) Mx: well, we talk about ourselves a lot too, so it's ok
(10:24:24 AM) Mx: ~_^
(10:24:34 AM) zenith034: Booyah.
(10:24:43 AM) zenith034: Guess what, Jeff.
(10:24:46 AM) Mx: what
(10:24:49 AM) zenith034: I fuckin' hate stoopid people.
(10:24:54 AM) Mx: me too!
(10:25:10 AM) zenith034: People are supposed to send me their slides for our group project today.
(10:25:13 AM) zenith034: But guess what?
(10:25:35 AM) Mx: nodda
(10:25:46 AM) Mx: nadda?
(10:25:46 AM) zenith034: I hates them so.
(10:25:47 AM) Mx: nada?
(10:25:51 AM) zenith034: Nadda.
(10:25:53 AM) Mx: aight
(10:25:55 AM) Mx: nadda
(10:25:57 AM) zenith034: Yes.
(10:26:02 AM) zenith034: That is the official spelling.
(10:26:04 AM) zenith034: In my head.
(10:26:07 AM) Mx: kk
(10:26:11 AM) Mx: it is mine too now
(10:26:13 AM) Mx: and forever
(10:26:38 AM) zenith034: When we are 50 billion years old, we'll remember.
(10:27:05 AM) Mx: yup
(10:27:36 AM) zenith034: And then touch each other a little.
(10:27:46 AM) Mx: in nirvana
(10:28:40 AM) Mx: we'll be all naked eating fruit, and I'll over at you and I'll say " got any mango's?" and you'll be like "nadda" and we'll both smile... take eachothers hands, and skip in a field of thornless roses
(10:28:55 AM) Mx: it will be... beautiful...
(10:32:17 AM) Mx: FINE
(10:32:19 AM) zenith034: ...
(10:32:21 AM) zenith034: Sorry...
(10:32:26 AM) zenith034: That was fuckin' hi-larious.
(10:32:37 AM) Mx: don't patronize me...
(10:32:53 AM) zenith034: It was!
(10:32:54 AM) Mx: I WILL KILL YOU
(10:32:59 AM) zenith034: I was trying to copy it to Cheryl!
(10:33:02 AM) zenith034: And I failed!
(10:33:07 AM) Mx: oooo, let me have her aim name ^_^
(10:33:15 AM) Mx: I promise not to ever give it to mickey
(10:33:15 AM) Mx: lol
(10:33:27 AM) zenith034: lol
(10:33:36 AM) zenith034: (this name was removed to protect the identity of those involved... SUCKA!!!1)
(10:33:38 AM) Mx: for he is destroyer of all that is good
(10:33:53 AM) zenith034: OH NO
(10:34:01 AM) zenith034: I JUST CLOSED THE WINDOW AND LOST THE CONVERSATION
(10:34:03 AM) zenith034: SHIT
(10:34:06 AM) zenith034: SHIT
(10:34:09 AM) Mx: SNAPS

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home