Wednesday, December 06, 2006

(2:40:07 PM) zenith034: Weeeeo.
(2:40:27 PM) Mx: indeed sir!
(2:41:24 PM) Mx: baby, I'm gonna butter your bread
(2:42:19 PM) Mx: sven?
(2:42:27 PM) Mx: doth thou hear me?
(2:42:46 PM) zenith034: Yes.
(2:42:47 PM) zenith034: I do.
(2:42:52 PM) Mx: this pleases me
(2:43:04 PM) zenith034: I am glad.
(2:43:10 PM) zenith034: All I want to do is please you, after all.
(2:43:26 PM) Mx: you are a promiscuous girl
(2:43:40 PM) zenith034: I knows it.
(2:43:54 PM) Mx: awesome
(2:43:58 PM) Mx: how was das class
(2:44:03 PM) zenith034: Eehh...
(2:44:05 PM) zenith034: unpleasant.
(2:44:09 PM) zenith034: But it isn't ever pleasant.
(2:44:14 PM) zenith034: So at least it wasn't a suprise.
(2:44:20 PM) Mx: I see
(2:44:25 PM) zenith034: Me too.
(2:44:27 PM) zenith034: Sometimes...
(2:44:30 PM) zenith034: Sometimes I close my eyes.
(2:44:33 PM) zenith034: Then I can't see.
(2:44:37 PM) Mx: D:
(2:44:42 PM) zenith034: Lamest joke of all time.
(2:44:44 PM) zenith034: Noted.
(2:44:59 PM) Mx: D|
(2:45:01 PM) Mx: D:
(2:45:09 PM) zenith034: Nice.
(2:45:12 PM) zenith034: Dx
(2:45:17 PM) Mx: D=
(2:45:31 PM) zenith034: D<
(2:45:35 PM) Mx: looks like heffer from rocko's modern life
(2:45:39 PM) zenith034: It does.
(2:45:43 PM) zenith034: +D
(2:45:46 PM) zenith034: =D
(2:45:50 PM) Mx: ya
(2:45:52 PM) Mx: hehe
(2:45:54 PM) zenith034: Happiest of happy faces.
(2:46:05 PM) zenith034: Ecstatic.
(2:46:17 PM) Mx: because he got high, because he got high, because he got hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh
(2:47:04 PM) Mx: I've done nothing all day steve
(2:47:05 PM) Mx: nothin
(2:47:17 PM) Mx: no
(2:47:17 PM) Mx: thin
(2:47:22 PM) zenith034: I've done stuff.
(2:47:35 PM) Mx: that's hot
(2:47:36 PM) zenith034: And in about an hour and a half I have to go give a presentation.
(2:47:44 PM) Mx: DX
(2:47:54 PM) zenith034: While you sit and touch yourself in your office, I have to stand in front of forty people and talk.
(2:48:11 PM) Mx: such is the life of a college student
(2:48:21 PM) zenith034: I just realized that forty isn't an exaggeration...
(2:48:23 PM) zenith034: Lame...
(2:48:31 PM) Mx: 40 people isn't that bad
(2:48:35 PM) Mx: it could be 400
(2:48:38 PM) Mx: or 4000
(2:48:41 PM) zenith034: I'm not Jeff, Jeff.
(2:48:43 PM) zenith034: I'm Steve.
(2:48:45 PM) Mx: I know
(2:48:51 PM) Mx: I'm just sayin
(2:48:58 PM) zenith034: I'M ME!
(2:49:17 PM) Mx: I'm just sayin, I've farted into a microphone infront of 100+ people
(2:49:25 PM) Mx: just picture them naked
(2:49:27 PM) Mx: ...
(2:49:53 PM) Mx: that always helps me pass gass
(2:50:16 PM) Mx: scares the poof right out of you
(2:50:20 PM) zenith034: People naked thing doesn't work.
(2:50:26 PM) zenith034: Cause then I'll just get a boner.
(2:50:46 PM) Mx: that's not such a bad thing
(2:50:52 PM) Mx: is the teacher female?
(2:50:55 PM) zenith034: Yeah.
(2:51:24 PM) zenith034: But she is a crazy Muslim.
(2:51:26 PM) Mx: she'll get so aroused that she can't pay attention to your presentation. She so hot and wet down there steven, and your boner is so delightful
(2:51:37 PM) Mx: hey, even muslims get the jones
(2:51:42 PM) zenith034: Sometimes.
(2:52:31 PM) Mx: oh sven, fuck me fully covered muslim body
(2:52:34 PM) Mx: fuck it long time
(2:52:39 PM) zenith034: ...
(2:52:44 PM) Mx: DON"T LOOK
(2:52:47 PM) Mx: it makes me blush
(2:52:53 PM) Mx: teehee
(2:52:56 PM) zenith034: Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home