Thursday, December 07, 2006

(3:24:41 PM) Mx: I met a man who claimed to be a contract killer yesterday...
(3:24:44 PM) Mx: it was weird
(3:25:00 PM) Mx: I figured tho that a hitman doesn't go around saying he's a hit man
(3:25:07 PM) zenith034: Yeah.
(3:25:09 PM) zenith034: That'd be dumb.
(3:25:23 PM) Mx: unless he's not getting an buisness
(3:25:34 PM) Mx: I suppose you have to advertise one way or another
(3:26:17 PM) Mx: but walking up to an overweight 20 something and asking if he needs anyone killed probably isn't the right way
(3:26:25 PM) Mx: ...
(3:26:58 PM) zenith034: Probably not.
(3:27:29 PM) zenith034: "Oh... so hey... um... I was wonderin'. You know anyone that needs a little stabbin'?"
(3:27:44 PM) zenith034: A little stabbity?
(3:27:44 PM) Mx: what?!
(3:27:46 PM) Mx: NO DUDE
(3:27:48 PM) Mx: JESUS
(3:27:52 PM) Mx: get the fuck away from me!
(3:28:00 PM) zenith034: oh... sorry dude. I just thought someone might need some stabbin's.
(3:28:21 PM) Mx: jesus christ!? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!
(3:28:31 PM) Mx: WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME?!
(3:28:44 PM) Mx: ...
(3:28:49 PM) zenith034: No one. Uh. Think you could do me a favor and ask around for me? If people need stabbin's?
(3:28:54 PM) Mx: you're not going to like... kill me are you
(3:29:01 PM) zenith034: I might...
(3:29:08 PM) Mx: ...
(3:29:12 PM) zenith034: ...
(3:29:14 PM) zenith034: *stab*
(3:29:15 PM) Mx: POLICE!
(3:29:19 PM) Mx: *dead*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home