(2:40:01 PM) Mx: I'm ronery
(2:54:40 PM) Mx: FINE
(2:54:44 PM) Mx: FUCK YOU STEVE
(2:54:56 PM) zenith034: I love you.
(2:55:00 PM) Mx: lies
(2:55:05 PM) zenith034: I do...
(2:55:16 PM) zenith034: Would I be reading this boring ass Dungeon Master's guide if I didn't?
(2:55:33 PM) Mx: yes
(2:55:58 PM) zenith034: Nope. I wouldn't.
(2:56:09 PM) Mx: lies
(2:56:21 PM) zenith034: Why would I?
(2:56:22 PM) zenith034: HUH
(2:56:30 PM) Mx: BECAUSE YOU LOVE WORDS
(2:56:42 PM) zenith034: Nope.
(2:56:44 PM) zenith034: I hate words.
(2:56:48 PM) Mx: AND THAT BOOK IS FUCKIN FULL OF THEM STEVE
(2:56:52 PM) Mx: DON'T LIE ABOUT IT
(2:56:59 PM) Mx: cause I know th truff
(2:57:04 PM) Mx: you're cheating on my with words
(2:57:15 PM) zenith034: I don't fuck words, Jeff.
(2:57:20 PM) Mx: I think you do
(2:57:27 PM) zenith034: I would if I could...
(2:57:30 PM) zenith034: But I can't...
(2:57:36 PM) Mx: I think you go down on them more than you do me
(2:57:39 PM) Mx: that's what I think
(2:57:45 PM) Mx: those slutty fuckin words
(2:57:52 PM) Mx: I HOPE YOU GET FACE HERPES
(2:58:05 PM) Mx: and...
(2:58:06 PM) Mx: DIE
(2:58:11 PM) Mx: or FACE HERPES
(2:58:33 PM) Mx: asshole
(2:58:41 PM) zenith034: ;_;
(2:58:46 PM) Mx: do you use outlook?
(2:59:04 PM) zenith034: No.
(2:59:06 PM) Mx: kk
(2:59:16 PM) zenith034: That was a random question.
(2:59:21 PM) zenith034: Brought to you by jeffrey.
(2:59:30 PM) Mx: lol
(2:59:42 PM) Mx: I wish you used outlook
(2:59:46 PM) zenith034: Why?
(2:59:50 PM) Mx: so you could help me test something
(3:00:18 PM) zenith034: I'm useless to you because I don't use outlook?
(3:00:22 PM) zenith034: You know what that is?!
(3:00:24 PM) zenith034: Racist!
(3:00:26 PM) Mx: basically
(3:01:43 PM) Mx: and blatantly
(3:02:00 PM) zenith034: Yep.
(3:02:04 PM) zenith034: You are a terrible racist.
(3:02:06 PM) zenith034: Tell me...
(3:02:10 PM) zenith034: Do you eat Jew babies?
(3:02:11 PM) Mx: fuck you!
(3:02:17 PM) Mx: I am a jew baby?
(3:02:21 PM) zenith034: NO!
(3:02:29 PM) zenith034: Is your Mom Jewish?
(3:02:40 PM) Mx: it does come from my mothers side, yes
(3:02:48 PM) zenith034: If she ain't Jewish, then you can go to hell.
(3:02:51 PM) zenith034: You non-Jew.
(3:02:54 PM) Mx: D:
(3:02:57 PM) zenith034: She has to be full-fledged Jew.
(3:02:59 PM) Mx: racist
(3:03:04 PM) Mx: that's what you are
(3:03:15 PM) Mx: GO SUCK A DOG MEL GIBSON
(3:03:38 PM) zenith034: D:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home